Saturday, September 17, 2016

Feedback Focus


I think reading out is the best method, and then use a timer, and then copy-and-delete. I am not very surprised because I expected that every focusing technique has its own effect. For reading out loud, its advantage is the involvement with the story and its progress, and its disadvantage is that it will be difficult for reading long story. For copy-and-delete, it is useful in reading long story, but it ruins the enjoyment in reading. As for use a timer method, it is good when one has limited time and need to get things done, but using that method could cause the reader miss out many details because of rushing in reading. I would definitely try out the reading out loud for the whole story. Right now, I only read out loud on the part where I confused by the author’s writing. Honestly, I don’t have any special reading techniques. I tried to find the story that keeps my interest, and when the story does not catch my attention in the first few paragraphs, I will look for a different one. Among the three stories, I really like “What the Heart Desires”.

Focus. Link

No comments:

Post a Comment