Sunday, September 25, 2016

Famous Last Words - Summary of My Week Being Sick


I really enjoyed the reading this week about Arabian Nights. I chose to read only part A of the reading because I am very familiar with the story about Aladdin and the Magical Lamp. I wish other stories in Arabian Nights are used for reading part B instead of Aladdin and the Magical Lamp. I love the character Scheherazade because of her courage and quick wit. After reading the stories, I ended up watching the Arabian Nights on Youtube channel. It was nice, but it didn’t have all the stories in there. For this week, I chose to write about Scheherazade for my storytelling.

I am very excited for the upcoming week’s readings about Asia and Africa Unit. I have reading many Chinese stories. I am wondering if there are any new stories that I have not read. I hope I can get on track on my assignments this week. If I have enough time, I hope to get ahead of the assignments and do more extra credits this week. However, I am a bit worried for my project’s assignment. It was hard for me to write the introduction that captivates reader’s attention for this week. I don’t know if I can make it better. I hope to receive good feedback from my fellow classmates to make it better.

In the beginning of this week, I got very sick that I can’t go to work, but I have to attend class for a midterm exam. I think I did really badly because I have a very bad headache that morning. Because of this, I was behind in many of assignments for my classes. Luckily, I got well now. I hope everybody be extra careful during this season. I am looking forward to next week to pass quickly because I have to write a difficult lab report that worth a lot of point for my lab. I hope I will do well.

Sick Emoticon. Link

No comments:

Post a Comment