Sunday, November 13, 2016

Famous Last Words: Effort Paid Off

I am actually very happy this week. Earlier in the week, I spent my whole Monday dedicated to study for my hardest class this semester. I was very stressed out for this class because I will have to delay my graduation for a year if I failed this class. My professor for this class is known for his strict grading and willingness to fail senior. In addition, I scored under average for the first two exams for this class. So, I tried to study much harder than the last two times and pushed away other assignments in order to focus on studying for this class. I was very happy that my effort paid off. I scored 15 points higher than the average this time. I couldn’t help but smiling for a whole day. Besides this, most of my classes in the upcoming week are canceled due to the meeting that all of my Chemical Engineering professors required to attend at San Francisco. That means no lecture and lab. Not mentioning after next week, it’s Thanksgiving Break. Yay!!! I am so excited because I will go to Texas to visit my oldest brother, whom I have not seen since his graduation last year. Since I want to enjoy the great break before the finals coming, I planned to complete as many assignments for this class as possible. For this week, I think I did well in my story, especially my last story for my project. The only problem is I went over the word limit, which required me to go back to my story and revised it. Besides this, I feel like I did pretty well in all my class. In my personal life, I tried to bake sweet bread for my mom and myself. After spending almost three hours of preparing and baking, my bread turned out like cake not bread. It still tasted okay but not the bread texture that I wanted. I will continue to bake the bread until I succeed.
My expression. Link

1 comment:

  1. Hey congrats on the good score. That is always a great feeling before a big break. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving break and I know i will be eating tons of food so I am sure you will be too. Hopefully you can control it unlike me.

    ReplyDelete